My daughter called me at 4:35 and left a voicemail saying she'd call back later. She called again at 11 am (6 am in Florida). She was wondering if I'd allow her to get her nose pierced! Her mother had already said no - so she called me for my opinion. I said no too! She's apparently getting her cartilage pierced this weekend - that's the top of her ear. I'm still not keen about that.
Her mother stayed out the night at her boyfriend's house.
‘What is something you thought rich people did that turned out to be
completely fake?’: People who have made a lot of money discuss the thoughts
they had about rich people before they became wealthy themselves.
-
We have this idea of how rich people behave, but is it true or just what
films and TV shows show us?
As someone who is actually really far from being rich,...
5 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment