Yesterday evening we were taken out by my mother to The Mill Tea and Dining Room in Lyme Regis. See www.teaanddiningroom.co.uk
The place is very small - maybe 6 tables. The food was excellent English fare. My only criticism being that some products were used a lot. Many things on the menu used leeks for example. On the plus side, this showed imaginative use of seasonal, local produce.
I had a leek and caper starter, my mother and wife had the carbeens - rissoles made from pig trotters and pork. For the main I had stuffed chicken leg - stuffed with leeks! The others had skate with caper sauce and rolled pork belly. For the desert the ladies had lemon curd blancmange and I had warm stewed quince with vanilla ice cream. I had never had quince before - it was lovely.
Well worth visiting again I think.
Coworker "Jake" steals credit for employee's project that she built from
the ground up — he joined the project only 6 weeks prior, contributing just
10% of the work — she interjects to reclaim credit, the director reprimands
her: 'Today I finally snapped'
-
After repeatedly watching her coworker present her ideas as his own, this
employee publicly reclaimed ownership of her work and was criticized for
doing so...
4 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment