.: El Gato Negro :. Tapas Bar
I was stunned over the weekend - we watched a recording of Gordon Ramsey's "The F Word" from earlier in the week. Who should be on it but Simon and Chris. Former colleagues of mine at Harvey Nichols. Pleased to be able to report that they won their round for best Spanish restaurant in the country. It remains to be seen whether they get through to the next round.
Click on the link to see the tapas bar in Ripponden, West Yorkshire. That's a long way to go even for one of Simon's meals so I probably won't be able to visit any time soon...which is a shame.
Woman shares “unpopular advice” for dealing with a friend who has a crush
on you: ‘They'll usually lie about their feelings going away, because they
want continued access (even if it hurts them). And they WILL resent you’
-
This is definitely a golden rule
I think we've all liked a friend at some point in our lives, and we can all
agree it always gets very confusing. When we l...
6 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment