Saturday 15 November 2008

Blackmoor walk







We went to church this morning (15th Oct 08) - Maria sang solo in the penultimate hymn which went down very well I thought. I went to the DIY shop and picked up the paint for the toilet. On the way home there was a huge queue of cars waiting to use the recycling centre in Station Road, so I rand the "101" service when we got in. They said they'd send the police round if they were free. Later on we went for a walk and I took these pictures of the autumn leaves, St Matthew's church and one of a local dog wearing a florescent jacket. I emailed the picture of the dog (Jack) to Beth. She loves florescent jackets.

On the way back we met Mary. Turns out she had been hassled by an inconsiderate driver while out walking. I told her to report it to the police/council using the "101" service.


No comments: