Monday 17 November 2008

Neighbourhood Watch

I've been emailing the police for the past couple of weeks about the neighbourhood watch. The Inspector called me this morning so I told him that I'd offered to help and to speak with the police sergeant and had no reply yet. So I assume he'll chase it up. I spoke to Mark, Graham and Mary (up the hill) yesterday. They seem interested too. It appears that not only did someone drive into Mark's van and drive off without leaving their details but also someone tried to break into it. Mary said yesterday that someone tried to steal the alloy wheels off someones car the other day.
Maria was wondering if she'd heard the thieves the other night when she woke up at 4 am.
The owners of the car whose wheels nearly got nicked have installed CCTV monitoring.

No comments: